Home Care Referrals in Newton
Prospective clients value a recommendation from a friend more than any other referral method when beginning the search for a home health aide. As a way of harnessing the power of this advertising source, we have devised a client based referral system to facilitate and encourage 24 Hour Care’s clients to recommend the company to others.
The referring customer would receive a discount on 24 Hour Care’s services for a set period of time following the enrollment of the new customer. For the in-kind service model, the referring customer would receive additional free services as a token of appreciation for a set period of time following the referral.
A 10% discount on services for the referring customer for a month following the enrollment of the new client that he or she referred.
Please complete the form below to refer a client for In Home Care in Newton MA.
Comments or questions are welcome.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks