Home Care Founders - Newton MA
We want to make sure that you know and trust the individuals our company allows into your home. In light of this, here is a little bit about the background and philosophy of our founders:
Laura Emerhi, RN
- Registered Nurse in Massachusetts, CPR, Telemetry Certification, Certified Nursing Assistant and Physical Therapist in Lithuania
- 10 years of never ending passion to make a difference in clients life, see client change and grow in a positive manner.
“I love working at Xpress and 24 Hours Care and delivering compassionate quality care and I am amazed by the power of personal relationships between me and client. Sometimes it comes easy but sometimes it requires persistent hard work Perseverance with Compassion…everything is possible. I speak Lithuanian & Russian.”
Collins Emerhi was born in the Ughelli Kingdom of Delta State, Nigeria where his father was famed for being the owner of one of the biggest poultry plantations. As a young child, Collins always knew he wanted to follow in his father’s footsteps and become a creative entrepreneur. In order to pursue his dreams and learn more about entrepreneurship, Collins immigrated to the United States after being accepted to the University of Massachusetts (Boston) in 1990. While being a full time student, Collins also obtained his first job in America with Favorite Nurses. Four years later, Collins entered the business world by becoming the co-owner of a Domino’s Pizza Franchise Development Program. In 1996, Collins decided to open his own pizza company called Xpress Pizza where all the citizens of Springfield, Massachusetts enjoyed ordering from his pizza parlor. The huge success of his new business led Collins to open a second Xpress Pizza franchise just three years later in Hadley, Massachusetts.
Collins decided that he wanted to change his career path into one that helped the senior community of Massachusetts. Thus, in October of 2002, Collins was licensed to open a health care agency.
Collins is very passionate about assisting people who are impacted by chronic illnesses and improving their quality of life. As one of the founder of Xpress Health Care Staffing and 24 Hours Care, Collins prioritizes giving senior citizens flexibility, freedom, and open doors to independence.
Our mission is to allow all seniors to express themselves fully in all forms, which is why we named “Xpress HealthCare Staffing Agency.” We love to celebrate the roles senior citizens play in our society, which motivates to serve them further.
When not busy working to improve company’s productivity and service, we enjoy traveling the world, playing Soccer and listening to music.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks