Our Core Values
At 24 Hours Care we find the most competent and compatible caretaker who is experienced and trained to care for the specific patient needs. We serve with honesty, integrity and hold ourselves accountable. We maintain open and honest communication with the patient and family.
At 24 Hours Care we are committed to providing quality care using a holistic approach and are focused on enriching the lives of patients suffering from chronic illness.
At 24 Hours Care patient’s comfort and wellbeing are our first priority.
At 24 Hours Care we provide service with compassion, respect and sensitivity. We understand the importance of protecting client privacy & dignity. We foster individual independence and offer personalized services.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees