Home Health aide
The HHA or Home Health Aide is a responsible and trained paraprofessional prepared to assist in personal care and home management related to the comfort, care, and safety of the client at home.
Home Health Aides take care of:
- Blood pressure and temperature monitoring
- Dedicated attention and general supervision of health
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Medication management
- Mobility assistance
- Bathing, grooming and personal hygiene assistance
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees