The Constant Observer (sitter) – may be requested to provide SAFETY observation services for the patient identified to be at risk for causing injury to him/herself or to others:
- Maintains safe environment and accompanies patients as needed.
- Always wash hands before and after contact with patient.
Quality of care starts with healthcare professionals we employ. Join our team of dedicated professionals and help make a difference.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees