We know we have reached our senior years when we can feel discomfort and pain more frequently in different parts of our body. It could start from a simple crack on our knees or a feeling of fatigue on our … Continue reading
We often confuse the two terms. Sometimes we think that medical and non-medical health care are similar in all aspects. They both provide care and treatment for the senior and the sickly but they vary as to the degree of … Continue reading
ALS stands for Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis. ALS is a neuro-degenerative disease that affects the control of your voluntary muscles. If you have this, you will have more difficulty walking, chewing your food, and talking. It gets worse over time. If … Continue reading
We have been trained all our lives to do things on our own. When we were babies our parents would teach us how to do the basic things for us to be independent when we grow up. Eventually, we do … Continue reading
We often hear about medical home care, then there is non-medical home care, too. These two services look the same but they are different from one another. One pertains to the technical side of care and the other is on … Continue reading
If you are interested in maintaining your youth as you grow older, there are many things you can actually do, such as exercise. However, one of the most effective methods that you can do without ever leaving the comfort of … Continue reading
Home care services can provide numerous benefits of elderly individuals looking to live a more stress-free and convenient life, right in the comfort of their own home. 24 Hours Care is a recognized provider of in-home care in Newton, MA … Continue reading
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks