The word ‘respite’ means rest or reprieve. Respite care is given in an inpatient facility usually so that the normal caregiver or family who is taking care of the patient can rest or take care of certain matters for an extended period of time.
If relatives or a guardian needs a much needed break from personal care giving, our Respite Care service is available for you. Our agency is qualified and able to care for your loved ones in your place in order to relieve yourself of emotional and physical distress that may hinder your ability to provide and support your loved one with your all of your best.
You can be at ease with us because our dedicated and skilled medical staff will make your loved one feel welcome, at ease and well-taken care of. Our Respite Care is only limited to few days at a time, once the period ends the patient will be discharged back home.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks