LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Our Licensed Practical Nurses or LPNs each have a license approved by the Board of Nursing and a minimum of 1 year experience in care setting and Home Care. We make sure that our LPNs are adept in care giving especially in elderly care. Our LPN’s are trained to take delegatory duties relevant to patient care from RN’s. They may be assigned in hospitals or in hospices depending on the client.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks