Our staff at 24 Hours Care provide a full spectrum of care that is not only limited to elderly care service. We believe in promoting physical activity and habilitation training for older and handicapped people in order to prolong their independence. Activities and skills that can be done by each individual differ so the independence training varies. We will first supervise activities to gauge what can and can’t be done by the patient to make sure that he or she cannot do themselves any harm.
Examples of Basic Independent Activities
- Writing Letters
- Light Cleaning
- Arts and Crafts
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees