24 Hours Care companion care offers a wide variety of home health services including in-home companion care to assist seniors, new and expectant parents, and other individuals who may need extra help around the house.
24 Hours Care provides the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle. Maxim companions are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints. They ensure you or your loved one receives the attention and care they need.
24 Hours Care companion care provides a coordinated system of comprehensive services in a home environment to promote, maintain, and/or restore health, and minimize the effects of illness and disability.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees