Our Companion Care service is for assisting seniors, new and expectant parents or other clients that may need extra help around the house. We provide the necessary assistance that is needed to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle.
The caregiver companion can also function as a constant observer for patients that are susceptible to self-harm or at risk of causing risk and or injury to others. The objective of our Companion Care program is to ensure the safety of the environment. The caregiver is available on an as-needed basis with no minimum time constraints.
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees
- Health Care at Home: The Perks