If you are interested in maintaining your youth as you grow older, there are many things you can actually do, such as exercise. However, one of the most effective methods that you can do without ever leaving the comfort of … Continue reading
Home care services can provide numerous benefits of elderly individuals looking to live a more stress-free and convenient life, right in the comfort of their own home. 24 Hours Care is a recognized provider of in-home care in Newton, MA … Continue reading
Heart diseases are the primary cause of deaths among Americans. And anyone, of any gender or age, can get afflicted with problematic heart conditions. To counter these heart problems, we need to eat. Yes, the solution to this number one … Continue reading
A healthy mind and body is the secret to a long life. When we keep ourselves busy every day, our brain works consistently so it would take time before it gets dull. Also, our bones and muscles feel strong whenever … Continue reading
24 Hours Care, In-Home Care in Newton MA offers extensive Home Health Care Services that are personalized to your unique needs. Through our care, we are committed to offering the support you need to continue living the life you want … Continue reading
The last thing most of us want is to feel old, but fortunately, there are some ways to stay young. These methods include exercising and improving your diet, but at an advanced age, these things could be difficult to do … Continue reading
Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. This type of disease is unpredictable and has an unknown cause. Early symptoms of MS include blurred vision and numbness. Some people with severe MS may also … Continue reading
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- Dementia and Sleep Disorders
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart