New Parents Home Assistance
Home Assistance for New Parents – Service to Make Your Lives Easier
Message from founders…….
24 Hours Care recognizes the importance and energy needed to care for your newborns once arriving home from the hospital. We are happy to provide home health care services so that you can spend your time and energy on your newborn.
-Collins & Laura
24 Hours Care Advantage….
- Locally owned and operated
- Insured and Bonded
- Background (CORI) and driving record checks for all staff
At 24 Hours Care we offer new mom’s and dad’s an opportunity to focus on their newborn by providing home services
- Running Errands
- Grocery Shopping
- Meal Preparations and Daily House Keeping
- Laundry and House Cleaning
- Car Service to Physician Appointments
- Personalized Service
Our Core Values………
At 24 Hours Care, we serve with honesty, integrity and hold ourselves accountable. We maintain open and honest communication with the patient and family.
At 24 Hours Care, we provide service with compassion, respect and sensitivity. We understand the importance of protecting client privacy & dignity.
“When there was an emergency, Collins put everything in his life on hold to help us….There really was not a second, a minute, a day, a week or a month when Collins and his staff did not put our family first.”
Our goal is to keep our clients healthy
We treat various health conditions and we help clients cope with their challenges.Read More
We are Fully Insured
- The Importance of Regular Sleep for the Elderly
- 2 Kinds of Pain That Are Common Among Seniors
- How To: Determine If Your Loved One Needs Medical or Non-medical Health Care
- 5 Tips on Caring for ALS Patients
- What Do You Really Mean by Independent Senior Living?
- Medical Home Care vs Non-Medical Home Care: Is There a Difference?
- How Can Your Diet Keep You Healthy at an Advanced Age?
- The Convenience of Home Care for the Elderly
- Power Foods for the Heart
- Healthy Hobbies for Retirees